I love... Lots Of Bubbles

I Love.....

These are a set of bubble baths that I discovered not to long ago. They have loads of delicious flavours, all with their own particular scents. They are really individual bubble baths that have given me loads of bubbles when using them and each has an amazing smell.

The first set I bought was the Lots of Bubbles set from my local Superdrug. I got home and couldn't resist, I opened the packet and smelt every single one.  I then made my whole family do the same. In the packet there were 6 separate bottles all with their own smell and fantastic vibrant colour.


The next day after a rugby match I ran a hot bath and filled it with the Strawberries and Cream, it was amazing and the smell coming from the bath made it feel like it was a Summers day.

This was a great bath and I really think these are some of my favourite bubble baths I have had recently. I think the smell of the bubble baths are really original and creative as well as creating a perfect bubbly bath.
The second one I tried was Lemons and Limes this was one that I tried in the early afternoon, I used this one in the shower and it was really refreshing, it smelt really strongly of citrus and gave me a good boost for the rest of the day.


Then came Christmas and I was kindly gifted another set of I love... This time it was the Christmas special; Lots of Bubbles Christmas.  This one was even more delicious than the last and I couldn't wait to have a bath. So I ran a bath and filled it with the lovely Cinnamon Swirl, it was amazing, the bath exploded in a puff of bubbles and as soon as I got in I felt like it was already Christmas Day, I thought that it was great because the smell was amazingly strong and I could small it all the next day.


All in all I think these are some amazing bubble bath products and that they are really great as gifts or just a little treat for yourself.

I think the only thing which could be improved in these products is a set which has the same number of bubble baths but with larger bottles.

This really is a great product and I think it's really worth buying. You can pick the I Love…range up from your local Superdrug or by visiting their website.





CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Another fabulous blog post!! I hope these are still there after your holidays!! I think I might have to smell them myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top